Thursday 25th February- 9.30am
This webinar will be delivered by Educate’s Leyton Jones, who has worked with schools in the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East to develop school-wide performance management systems.
The webinar will focus on:
- The principles of a modern, effective approach to performance management
- Linking your school’s value systems to your performance management
- Interfacing performance management procedures with inspection frameworks
- Activating of the individual in taking responsibility for their performance and development
- Using data from performance management to objectively determine school improvement aims
- Aligning performance management across all roles within a school
- Capturing evidence to support over-time views of performance
- Integration of pay progression
If you have any questions, please e-mail Katy Goldsmith on firstname.lastname@example.org.