Performance Related Pay Course – Online Training
£295.00 Excluding VAT
Nigel Middleton and Neil Clifton are the country’s leading Appraisal and Conditions of Service Experts who between them have already briefed well over 2000 senior leaders on the changes coming into force in September 2013. Neil and Nigel have created an online version of their very popular training course which is available to stream online.
This product can only be used in one school – if you would like to buy on behalf of a group of schools we do offer group purchasing discounts on request. Please contact email@example.com or call us on 01530 563442.
Educate Services Performance Related Pay Online Course
Our warmly received Performance Related Pay e training course is now fully sold out – both in conference centres and for locally-delivered school network events – until September.
The only way in which we are able to meet demand has been to film the entire 150 minute event and make it available for senior leaders and governors to watch online.
The programme is divided into 6 modules of approximately 25 minutes to make for easier viewing – and comes with the same electronic materials (including Staff and Governor Briefing Powerpoint) that are provided for delegates at our “live” events.
- Module 1 – Why Governors Must Adopt a New Pay Policy before 2013-14 Appraisal Objectives Are Set for Teachers
- Module 2 – Key Policy Content – And An Enormous Range of Options to Choose From
- Module 3 – The Policy Adoption Process
- Module 4 – Agreeing Skills Level Descriptors for Pay Levels
- Module 5 – Making Sure Your Appraisal System Provides All the Evidence You Need for Pay Progression Decisions
- Module 6 – Summary and Further Support
Testimonials From Previous Courses
Last year we briefed over 5000 senior leaders and worked with almost 100 full staff groups. This put us in touch with many schools inspected as part of the pilot for the new framework.
Excellent advice and guidance, all aspects have been well researched, planned and appropriate”
Emma Cooling, Ormiston Maritime Academy
Informative and relevant and not boring! Quite an achievement”
Clair Overton, Holy Trinity Primary School
– Is there a time limit on the course?
There is no time limit and you can revisit any time.
– Is it possible to access the course from a home computer or must it be via a school’s network?
You can access the course from any computer as long as you have the login details you used when you signed up.
– Is there a limit to the number of people who can take the course?
There is no limit to the number of people who can take the course but the login is for use by members of staff from your school only (includes governors).