Performance Pay Bundle
£520.00 Excluding VAT
Get both our online Performance Pay Training and the policy to go with it in one bundle.
Save over 10% off when you buy together.
Educate Services Performance Related Pay Online Course
Our warmly received Performance Related Pay training course is now fully sold out – both in conference centres and for locally-delivered school network events – until September.
The only way in which we are able to meet demand has been to film the entire 150 minute event and make it available for senior leaders and governors to watch online.
The programme is divided into 6 modules of approximately 25 minutes to make for easier viewing – and comes with the same electronic materials (including Staff and Governor Briefing Powerpoint) that are provided for delegates at our “live” events.
- Module 1 – Why Governors Must Adopt a New Pay Policy before 2013-14 Appraisal Objectives Are Set for Teachers
- Module 2 – Key Policy Content – And An Enormous Range of Options to Choose From
- Module 3 – The Policy Adoption Process
- Module 4 – Agreeing Skills Level Descriptors for Pay Levels
- Module 5 – Making Sure Your Appraisal System Provides All the Evidence You Need for Pay Progression Decisions
- Module 6 – Summary and Further Support
Testimonials From Previous Courses
Last year we briefed over 5000 senior leaders and worked with almost 100 full staff groups. This put us in touch with many schools inspected as part of the pilot for the new framework.
“Excellent advice and guidance, all aspects have been well researched, planned and appropriate”
Emma Cooling, Ormiston Maritime Academy
“Informative and relevant and not boring! Quite an achievement”
Claire Overton, Holy Trinity Primary School
– Is there a time limit on the course?
There is no time limit and you can revisit any time.
– Is it possible to access the course from a home computer or must it be via a school’s network?
You can access the course from any computer as long as you have the login details you used when you signed up.
– Is there a limit to the number of people who can take the course?
There is no limit to the number of people who can take the course but the login is for use by members of staff from your school only (includes governors).
Performance Pay Policy
Educate are currently running national PRP courses – and we pick up an incredible number of good ideas from those who attend to pass on as we go. One of the difficulties we had last year was that we had no way of passing all of these on to the people who came on our earlier course. We hope to put that right this year with our Performance Pay Support Package.
This gives you
- Our initial model Performance Pay Policy based on the 3 band model – with several alternative progression options for you to select
- Our version of the DfE Model Policy
- Emails updating you on national developments
- Updated exemplar materials (eg the Professional Skills Level Descriptors; alternative pay models that emerge)
- Any updates we produce to our model pay policy
- You can subscribe to this package now and start receiving updates immediately
This package includes the initial purchase fee for the materials and the ongoing subscription required for the first year of use. You will be automatically registered to join our update subscriber’s list which entitles you to receive all of the latest updates to the materials for the first year. By taking out this subscription you will be charged once a year for updates but if we do not produce an update you will not be charged.
You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by visiting ‘My Account’ and cancelling the subscription, you will then not be charged again.